Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 92: Office Lunch and announcing a MEET UP!

A few of my coworkers and I sat and ate together in the little kitchen area on our floor today. I had brought in some leftovers that I needed to get rid of before my trip out west tonight. I ate leftover duck sauce chicken with sweet potato, leftover breaded chicken and leftover popcorn cauliflower. Joyce wanted to try the cauliflower but unfortunately got there after I ate it all. It was nice having a free home cooked meal for lunch! Shoutout to Rebecca G who made the yummy breaded chicken.

Note: I will be on vacation for the next week so may be posting irregularly.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: To celebrate some upcoming milestones of the blog, why don’t we all have lunch together? Let’s MEET UP on Day 99, Thursday Sept 10th for lunch in midtown. Details to come.

1 comment: