Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 92: Office Lunch and announcing a MEET UP!

A few of my coworkers and I sat and ate together in the little kitchen area on our floor today. I had brought in some leftovers that I needed to get rid of before my trip out west tonight. I ate leftover duck sauce chicken with sweet potato, leftover breaded chicken and leftover popcorn cauliflower. Joyce wanted to try the cauliflower but unfortunately got there after I ate it all. It was nice having a free home cooked meal for lunch! Shoutout to Rebecca G who made the yummy breaded chicken.

Note: I will be on vacation for the next week so may be posting irregularly.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: To celebrate some upcoming milestones of the blog, why don’t we all have lunch together? Let’s MEET UP on Day 99, Thursday Sept 10th for lunch in midtown. Details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment