Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 79: BYOFL

I was headed out to the Poconos for the weekend, and in all of our trip planning, spreadsheeting and google doc-ing we had decided that we were going to do BYOFL – Bring Your Own Friday Lunch. My car stopped in Teaneck to pick up Chickies for dinner (YUM!) so I went down the block to Poppies to get a bagel. I ordered an egg and cheese on a whole wheat bagel for me, cream cheese on whole wheat for Mor, and a tuna melt for Sol. Mor and I both really enjoyed our lunches. Egg and cheese sandwiches are one of the best things ever invented. Especially when you eat them when they are hot and melty. Sol’s sandwich ended up thrown into the backseat of the car, where it landed upside down and all over the place so he couldn’t eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment