Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 84: Ask The Lunch Lady Two

Yesterday I received the following email:

Subject: I have a lunch related question
Message: Hey Rebecca, When you eat your tuna and crackers do you put anything on the tuna?Clearly I read your blog. Shoshana

Hey Shoshana,
Nope, I eat the tuna plain. If I happen to have a mayo packet around, I might use that, but I usually don't.
Rebecca the Lunch Lady

This brings me to today's lunch. One of my friends and loyal blog readers had a baby last week (Congrats Eli!), and since I was going to see her and her kids tonight, I ran over to Borders during lunch to buy some baby and kiddie gifts. I went back to my desk and turned to my trusty lunch-at-desk option: tuna and crackers. As is usual, I ate the tuna straight out of the can with no mayo, mustard or any other flavoring. It's not the most delicious thing in the world, but I don't mind it.

1 comment:

  1. So very pleased to have made it to the blog.

    ReplyDelete