Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 10: Deliciousness in a Sandwich

Today’s lunch was the kind of lunch that inspires people to blog about lunches. There is one food that makes most other foods seem not worth eating. Of course, I am referring to the Chickies Sandwich. For lunch today I ate a Cap’n Munch Chicken sandwich (breaded in crushed pretzels and cereal) from my favorite Teaneck eatery, drenched in Kumbaslow sauce. I also had some rice with craisins and mushrooms but that is really irrelevant. Chickies chicken is always moist, and the sauces intermingle with the chicken flavor perfectly. My love for Chickies runs deep, and it has given me a new understanding of the classic episode of FRIENDS, in which Ross freaks out at his boss for eating his amazing MoistMaker Turkey sandwich. I never understood how Ross could care so much about a sandwich, until I ate Chickies. Now, I can more than relate. Check out Ross and his sandwich love (You Threw My Sandwich Away at 2:50) here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziQrW-dOGWc.

No comments:

Post a Comment