Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 24: Summer Fun in the Sun

I spent this past weekend at my friend Deborah’s beach house on Long Island. On Saturday, we (me, Deb, Lisa, Tzip, Becca, Dee, Tam) came inside in between beach lounging to eat some lunch. It was basically a make your own sandwich / salad kind of affair. I opted for turkey pastrami on a whole wheat roll, with ketchup, BBQ potato chips, and some of the nacho chips leftover from the previous night’s dinner from Carlos and Gabby’s. (Named after the characters from Desperate Housewives? We’re not sure.) Later in the day, when Neil the lifeguard kicked us off the beach due to lightning storms over the ocean, we retreated to the porch for a late dessert of watermelon, mixed berries, and pineapple juice.

1 comment:

  1. Major thumbs up on the links! I was very impressed.

    ReplyDelete