Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 2: Free Donut Day

Today, as hopefully many of you know, is Free Donut Day. So after running out on an errand during my lunch break, I stopped over by the Krispy Kreme in Penn Station to get a free original glazed donut. There was a bit of a crowd but the melt in your mouth deliciousness was definitely worth the wait. After my donut, I ate two small packages of Whole Wheat crackers. I eat this brand of crackers often, because they come in little packs which are easy to take with me to work. My favorite flavor is onion, but I have had trouble finding those at the grocery store recently, so I have been eating primarily the sesame flavored ones. This time I decided to try the Whole Wheat flavor, but they were kind of hard and tasteless. I do not recommend. At the end of the work day, I was still kind of hungry and was semi-seriously considering getting another free donut for my trip home.

1 comment: