Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 18: Canadia

Sunday was an informal lunch day. I was on the road en route to Ottawa for most of the morning. By lunchtime we had reached the city but we were still driving around, somewhat lost but enjoying the sites. (For those of you who are Canada ignorant like I am, Ottawa is actually a beautiful city.) We were on a tight schedule, since we needed to prepare for the wedding we were attending that afternoon, so we didn’t stop for lunch. Instead I munched on a roll, my mom’s homemade blondies, and Mediterranean flavored terra chips. I really like terra chips, especially the sweet potato ones. My sister yelled at me for picking all of those out of the bag. Lunch was good but I didn’t fill up because I knew I had a delicious wedding smorgasbord later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment